That was a great 2015…

2015 was a great year for Bowers & Wilkins.

Not only did we launch the latest and best incarnation of our 800 Series Diamond yet, but we also entered into an exciting new partnership with automotive giant BMW to create an audio system for the all-new 7 Series that includes Diamond Dome tweeters for the first time. We also developed our first ever wireless headphones, and were involved in our most exciting range of activities ever – including sending the epic Sound System back on the road.

• Mark Shmidt says:

You Guys are Awesome!!!!

• Rod Branken says:

I am very interested to know what the reason was to release a new model Zeppelin without a docking cradle. Surely “wired” is always a better connection not susceptible to degradation from wireless bandwidth limitations and suchlike. I have the second edition Zeppelin Air with the docking cradle and i have the option of wired or wireless. It certainly is well used and is an absolutely amazing device.

• Orlando says:

Are there any plans for Bluetooth p7’s, overear headphone are the best for long periods of listening. And to match them with Bluetooth technology would be great.

• Andrey says:

What happened to PM-1?
    Do you plan any replacement for these great speakers?

• Alan Burdine says:

Used to wonder why the Beatles sound so good. Love them all.

• Byron says:

• santiago says:

Fantasticos,un lujo para los oidos y los ojos.

• Humbert says:

Hi, it’s very nice but what is the price ???

• Milton Plasencia says:

the enginnering and meticulous construction is amazing.

• Greg Stratton says:

I own the new 802 D3’s in black and couldn’t be happier. Amazing speakers!

• Marc says:

The best speaker maker, ever!!!
    Keep it up and God bless Bowers & Wilkins

• Jørgen Nipe says:

Fantastiske produkter, jeg kommer aldri til å kjøpe annet enn B&W! Lykke til videre med lanseringen og videreutvikling av deres virksomhet. Vennlig hilsen Jørgen

• cesar lares says:

thanks for your work, you make my principal hobby a pleasure every day, from Brahms to Rolling Stones , keep the good job.

• Afonso Fonseca says:

Son is very good

• João Pedro says:

Keep up this beautiful evolution of your products and portfolio. Amazing and high performance products. My 602.5 S3 has been giving me years of music enjoyment.

• Chris Armitage says:

I lost some 200 (largely irreplaceable) LPs and a similar number of CDs in the floods here in France last year. Most of my music has gone. Fortunately, I had copied many CDs to my iPhone. And I have just bought your P5 wireless headphones. What a delight they are! I have my music back, with very good quality. I love it. Of course, nothing compares with vinyl on a top deck. But I can now listen again to much of the stuff that I had thought I had lost forever. Many thanks for such a wonderfully musical product.

(My favourite, Mahler 2, is back and glorious)

Kind regards,

• Akis Papasavvas says:

The brand that carries more prestige for the owner

• Bowers & Wilkins says:

The decision was to remove the dock in line with the introduction of new connectivity methods of the Zeppelin Wireless.

• Bowers & Wilkins says:

We do not have an plans at this time to release a Bluetooth version of the P7 headphones.

• Bowers & Wilkins says:

The PM1 loudspeaker has now been discontinued, there are no plans to replace PM1 but to see our full range of loudspeakers please visit

• Jonas says:

Any plans on updating or take back the white color on the DS3’s?:)

• Bowers & Wilkins says:

We have no plans to release an updated model of the DS3 nor produce the white finish.

Please check our website and social media regularly for all future product announcements.