Society of Sound – Community rules
We welcome debate within Society of Sound, but please keep it friendly, respectful and relevant. We have a few house rules which we ask you to abide by to keep the debate intelligent.
1. We will remove anything that might be considered offensive or threatening so please always respect other’s beliefs and opinions.
2. Please do not use swear words, offensive terms or phrases.
3. We will remove any content that may put us in legal jeopardy, such as potentially libellous or defamatory postings, or material posted in potential breach of copyright.
4. We will not tolerate racism, sexism, homophobia or any comments that could be interpreted
5. Please do not disclose any information shared in confidence or post anything that could compromise the security and privacy of anyone other than themselves.
6. We will delete any links to, or attachments containing, inappropriate material, including pornographic or offensive images and information.
7. We will delete anything obviously commercial or otherwise spam-like – we would like this area to be a place of intelligent debate and so discourage any organisations from posting external links which do not clearly add to the debate.
8. We will not tolerate any abusive criticism of Bowers & Wilkins, its products or its staff.
9. Please keep your comments relevant, for example, if you wish to post something about a product, please do so under a relevant post not one entirely unrelated.
10. The conversation belongs to everybody, if you see something you consider offensive or problematic, please Contact us and let us know.
Note about Society of Sound content
The views expressed in community areas of this site do not necessarily reflect or represent the views of Bowers & Wilkins, its staff or contributors.
If you feel a post or profile has been unfairly altered or removed, please use the Contact us page to let us know.